How I Make My Jajangmyeon, Korean Black Bean Sauces Noodles

How I Make My Jajangmyeon, Korean Black Bean Sauces Noodles,

Hi, today I will show you how I usually make my Jajangmyeon, Korean Black Bean Sauces Noodles, with extra ingredients and serving for 2-3 people ^^. 




Ingredients ( Serving for 2-3 people ):
_1 Carrot
_1 Potato
_Half of an Onion ( I used haft of an Onion leftover from the last time I make Korean Curry With Fried Chicken )
_Half of a Red Pepper ( Option*)
_250gram Beef Mince (
_30 Small Dried Shittake Mushroom ( Option*)
_30 gram Ottogi Black Bean ( Jjajang ) Powder.
_150 gram Ottogi Wheat Noodles Wild Round
_1.5 Tablespoons of Sugar
_1 Teaspoons of Salt
_3 Tablespoons of Oil
_5 gram of Seasame ( Option*)
_10 gram Cheddar Cheese ( Option*)



Step 1: We cut Carrot, Potato, the half of an Onion and Red Pepper in cubes
Step 2: Cut the Shiitake mushroom in half and leave them to sit with the water again,
Please don't throw the water as it has a lot of flavoring from the Shittake mushroom.
I used Dried Shittake mushroom for today, so that,
I have let them sit in the water for about 2-3 hours.
If you don't have time, you can still let them sit in the water for 1 hour.
However, Shittake mushroom is just an option for this meal. 

Step 3: Heat the pan in low heat with the oil and then stir-fried the Onion in 30 seconds.
Step 4: Put the heat to medium and then stir-fried the beef mince with onion in 1 minute.
Step 5: Put the Red Pepper in and stir-fried for 30 seconds.


Step 6: Put the Carrot and Potato in and stir-fried in 1 minute.

Step 7: Put the Shittake mushrooms with the water we used to soak the mushrooms in
and give this a quick mix.

Step 8: Put the Black Bean Powder, 1.5 Tablespoons of Sugar and 1 teaspoons of Salt in this
and give this some mixes.
Step 9: Option*, put 5 gram of Seasame in, frequently give this some mix and
keep eyes on this when we boil the noodles.
Step 10: Put the noodles in a pot with boiled water in 10 - 12 minutes
and use a fork to mix it.



Step 11: Remove the water and dry the noodles.
Step 12: Now, finally it's time for us to serve our Jajangmyeon ^^.
Today, I sever our Jajangmyeon with some Cheddar Cheese,
I used 10 grams of  Cheddar Cheese for tonight dinner ^^.
However, adding Cheddar Cheese is just an option for us.

I hope you will enjoy my receipt for the Jajangmyeon. Thank you so much for visiting my blog ^^.

Comments