How to cook rice in microwave

How To Cook Rice In Microwave. 

Hi, I am Hoang Nguyen and today I will show you how to cook rice in the microwave.

Ingredient ( Serving for 2 people ):
_1 cup of rice
_1.5 cup of water

Today I will use Korean rice, I bought this in the Oriental market at a pretty affordable price.
I will cook enough rice for the meal for 2 people at dinner today, I will use 1 cup of rice.
If you eat less than me, you can measure the rice in 2/3 cup ^^. 

And now we will put water in and wash the rice. 
Gently wash the rice in a circle about 10-20 times, then we will remove the water and put the new water in
 and wash the rice again.

We need to repeat this about 3-4 times until the water in the rice gets clear ( like the picture below ).

The water in rice is clear now, we will remove the class water and add 1.5 cups of water in the rice.
If you just use 2/3 cup of rice, please use 1.2 cups of water.
If you are about making Sushi or Kimbap,
you can leave the rice in the water for about 30-45 minutes.
But today I will have rice with curry so I will cook the rice after this ^^.
Carefully pack the rice steamer completely before putting into the microwave


Set the time for 25 minutes and let the microwave start to cook
. If you cook 2/3 cup of rice, you just need to put 23 minutes ^^.

We lift up and mix the rice so that the hot air water from the rice will able to get out and
make the rice taste and chew nicer ^^.
And now we have rice for dinner ^^. Today I serve rice with Korean Curry and Fried Chicken^^.
I hope you enjoy the way to cook rice that I show you ^^.  



Comments